Classic City Brew Fest (CCBF) - Sunday, April 12, 2015
DISCLAIMER, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
All Ticket Holders acknowledge that by purchasing or by being provided tickets for CCBF, they have fully read this agreement, executed this agreement voluntarily, and that this agreement is to be binding upon all Ticket Holders, all members of Ticket Holder's party attending CCBF, and all Ticket Holder's heirs, executors, administrators and representatives.
CCBF Organizers: Athens Area Humane Society, Brewtopia Events LLC, and Foundry Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Foundry Park Inn and Spa, Foundry Partners, LLC .
CCBF Ticket Holder expressly agrees to the following terms and conditions:
• Each Ticket Holder and attendee must be 21+ in age. NO ONE under the age of 21, including children in strollers or carriers accompanying their parents, will be admitted to CCBF. No exceptions.
• There are NO refunds on tickets for any reason. All sales are final.
• It is understood that some beers will run out before the end of the event.
• CCBF organizers have no responsibility (financial or otherwise) for event cancellation, interruption on inconvenience due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond their control. Ticket Holder is not eligible for any refund due to postponements or cancellation on account of such circumstances.
• Any container, purse, bag or other property in Ticket Holder's possession is subject to inspection by CCBF security while entering event, during event or during departure from event.
• Ticket Holder expressly grants CCBF organizers the non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual right and license to publish, print, display, record and use (by photograph, film, video, audio or any other method or device) Ticket Holder's name, voice, image and likeness while at CCBF, and to use such recordings for any purpose and in any medium now known or hereafter devised. Ticket Holder releases CCBF organizers from liability for any such uses, including claims for infringement of any privacy, publicity or other rights and other claims of any kind.
• CCBF organizers encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages at CCBF. If Ticket Holder has any reason to suspect that his/her driving ability may be impaired or will be unsafe, Ticket Holder agrees to arrange for alternate transportation or to speak with an CCBF representative , who will arrange for alternate transportation back to Ticket Holder's destination point (at Ticket Holder's expense).
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNIFICATION
In return for Brewtopia Events LLC, Athens Area Humane Society, and Foundry Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Foundry Park Inn and Spa, Foundry Partners, LLC allowing Ticket Holder to voluntarily participate in The Classic City Brew Fest (CCBF), each Ticket Holder agrees:
1. TO ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising out of, associated with or related to Ticket Holder's participating in CCBF, even though such risks may have been caused by the negligence of Brewtopia Events LLC, Athens Area Humane Society, and Foundry Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Foundry Park Inn and Spa, Foundry Partners, LLC ;
2. TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE which Ticket Holder might sustain participating in CCBF, even though such injury, wrongful death, loss or damage may have been caused by the negligence of Brewtopia Events LLC, Athens Area Humane Society, and Foundry Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Foundry Park Inn and Spa, Foundry Partners, LLC ;
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Brewtopia Events LLC, Athens Area Humane Society, and Foundry Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Foundry Park Inn and Spa, Foundry Partners, LLC from any and all liability for any damage to the personal property of, or personal injury to, any third party resulting from Ticket Holder's participation in CCBF; and
4. TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Brewtopia Events LLC, its organizers, associates, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, members, charity and representatives from any and all claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of Ticket Holder's participating in CCBF, even though such claims, demands, actions and costs may have been caused by the negligence of Brewtopia Events LLC, Athens Area Humane Society, and Foundry Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Foundry Park Inn and Spa, Foundry Partners, LLC.
DESCRIPTION OF RISKS
In consideration of Ticket Holder's voluntary participation in CCBF and all activities related to the event, Ticket Holder acknowledges awareness of the possible RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS associated with CCBF, including the possible risk of severe or fatal injury to Ticket Holder or others. These risks include but are not limited to the following:
a) intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol that Ticket Holder consumes whether voluntarily or through coercion;
b) the possibility of any type of bodily injury (broken bones, soft tissue damage, dental damages) from falling down, being knocked down or being involved in a physical confrontation whether caused by Ticket Holder or someone else;
c) the risks associated with returning to Ticket Holder's residence or traveling to any destination after CCBF, especially the risks of operating a motor vehicle after consuming alcohol.
In the event a court of competent jurisdiction shall hold any provision of this Agreement to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. This Agreement is the product of negotiations between Brewtopia Events LLC, Athens Area Humane Society, and Foundry Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Foundry Park Inn and Spa, Foundry Partners, LLC and the voluntary participants (Ticket Holders). Ticket Holders hereto acknowledge that they have participated in the negotiation of this Agreement. Furthermore, this Agreement shall not be construed against either Party by reason of such Party having been or having been deemed to have structured, dictated, or drafted this Agreement. The Parties to this Agreement acknowledge that each of the Parties have been given an opportunity to review this Agreement with counsel and that their purchase of CCBF tickets represents their voluntary act and evidences their agreement to the terms described herein, each intending to be bound by same.
Our 20th Anniversary Classic City Brew Fest!
Sample from almost 350 of the greatest and most exclusive craft beers from around the world, experience the cask ale pavilion with 20+ rare, one-off real ales, and hear live music from Matuto at one of the Southeast's longest-running and most enjoyable beer festivals! 21 and up.