Frequently Asked Questions
• NO PARKING – there will be no parking available for this event. Please plan on taking Lyft, Marta, biking, walking, etc. For more information on arriving to the event, please visit www.baconfestatl.com
• This is an adult festival. 21 and up. No children or dogs please. (We've said this like a million times, but it's super important!)
• To facilitate a smooth check in process, have your order confirmation printed! We want to get everyone in the gates and stuffed full of bacon and beer as quickly
• There will be no beverages from outside the festival allowed.
• This is a RAIN or SHINE event. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges.
• Finally, remember to prep yourself for plenty of beer, bacon, and fun!
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”)
In consideration for, and as a condition to, YOUR being permitted to enter, access and use the property located at Dad's Garage, Inc.--569 Ezzard Street; Atlanta, GA 30312 (the “Property”) and participate in certain activities on, or located at, the Property (collectively, the “Activities”), YOU, on behalf of yourself, or on behalf of YOUR children or legal dependents, as applicable, and on behalf of YOUR heirs, legal representatives and assigns (collectively, “YOU” or “YOUR”), acknowledge and agree that YOU understand the nature of the Activities and are qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activities. YOU acknowledge and agree that YOU believe that any of the Activities or the Property is unsafe, YOU will immediately discontinue participation in the Activities and leave the Property. YOU fully understand that the Activities involve risks of damage to property and/or serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death, which may be caused by the actions or inactions of YOU, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activities or otherwise located at the Property, the conditions of the Property, or the
actions, omissions, negligence or willful misconduct of any of the “Released Parties” named below; that there may be other risks either not known to YOU or not readily foreseeable as of the date hereof; and YOU fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for any losses, costs, and/or damages incurred or arising as a result of participation in the Activities or access to or use of the Property.
YOU agree to release, waive, and discharge Dad’s Garage, Inc., its legal representatives, shareholders, administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, employees, and affiliates, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, any owners and lessors of the Property (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages that YOU may have now or hereafter for any and all injuries to YOUR person or property and for damages, including but not limited to, those injuries or damages caused by the negligence of the Released Parties (including, without limitation, death), while YOU are on the Property for any purpose including participation in the Activities, and that if despite YOUR agreement hereto, YOU or anyone on YOUR behalf, makes a
claim against any of the Released Parties, YOU will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any loss, liability, damage, or cost which any may arise or be incurred as the result of such claim.