Macon Beer Fest - Pints for Prostates Events
Preview - DISCLAIMER, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
All Ticket Holders acknowledge that by purchasing or by being provided tickets for Macon Beer Fest events, they have fully read this agreement, executed this agreement voluntarily and that this agreement is to be binding upon all Ticket Holders, all members of Ticket Holder's party attending Macon Beer Fest events, and all Ticket Holder's heirs, executors, administrators, and representatives.
Macon Beer Fest Organizers: The Rotary Club of Downtown Macon, Mainstreet Macon, the city of Macon-Bibb and Macon-Bibb government, sponsors and vendors.
Macon Beer Fest Ticket Holder expressly agrees to the following terms and conditions:
• Each Ticket Holder and attendee must be 21+ in age if participating in the Macon Beer fest beer and wine tasting.
• There are NO refunds on tickets for any reason. All sales are final.
• It is understood that some beers will run out before the end of the event.
• Macon Beer Fest organizers have no responsibility (financial or otherwise) for event cancellation, interruption on inconvenience due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond their control. Ticket Holder is not eligible for any refund due to postponements or cancellation on account of such circumstances.
• Any container, purse, bag or other property in Ticket Holder's possession is subject to inspection by Macon Beer Fest security while entering event, during event or during departure from event.
• Ticket Holder expressly grants Macon Beer Fest organizers the non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual right and license to publish, print, display, record and use (by photograph, film, video, audio or any other method or device) Ticket Holder's name, voice, image and likeness while at the Macon Beer Fest events, and to use such recordings for any purpose and in any medium now known or hereafter devised. Ticket Holder releases Macon Beer Fest organizers from liability for any such uses, including claims for infringement of any privacy, publicity or other rights and other claims of any kind.
• Macon Beer Fest organizers encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages at the Macon Beer Fest. If Ticket Holder has any reason to suspect that his/her driving ability may be impaired or will be unsafe, Ticket Holder agrees to arrange for alternate transportation or to speak with a Macon Beer Fest representative , who will arrange for alternate transportation back to Ticket Holder's destination point (at Ticket Holder's expense).
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNIFICATION
In return for attending Macon Beer Fest events, each Ticket Holder agrees:
1. TO ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising out of, associated with or related to Ticket Holder's participating in all Macon Beer Fest events, even though such risks may have been caused by the negligence of the organizers of the Macon Beer Fest, its sponsors, vendors or volunteers.
2. TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE which Ticket Holder might sustain participating in Macon Beer Fest events, even though such injury, wrongful death, loss or damage may have been caused by the negligence of the organizers of the Macon Beer Fest, its sponsors, vendors or volunteers.
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY organizers of the Macon Beer Fest, its sponsors, vendors or volunteers. from any and all liability for any damage to the personal property of, or personal injury to, any third party resulting from Ticket Holder's participation in Macon Beer Fest Events; and
4. TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS organizers of the Macon Beer Fest, its sponsors, vendors or volunteers, associates, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, members, charity and representatives from any and all claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of Ticket Holder's participating in Macon Beer Fest Events, even though such claims, demands, actions and costs may have been caused by the negligence of the organizers of the Macon Beer Fest, its sponsors, vendors or volunteers.
DESCRIPTION OF RISKS
In consideration of Ticket Holder's voluntary participation in Macon Beer Fest evens and all activities related to the event, Ticket Holder acknowledges awareness of the possible RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS associated with the Macon Beer Fest events, including the possible risk of severe or fatal injury to Ticket Holder or others. These risks include but are not limited to the following:
a) intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol that Ticket Holder consumes whether voluntarily or through coercion;
b) the possibility of any type of bodily injury (broken bones, soft tissue damage, dental damages) from falling down, being knocked down or being involved in a physical confrontation whether caused by Ticket Holder or someone else;
c) the risks associated with returning to Ticket Holder's residence or traveling to any destination after any Macon Beer Fest events, especially the risks of operating a motor vehicle after consuming alcohol.
In the event a court of competent jurisdiction shall hold any provision of this Agreement to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. This Agreement is the product of negotiations between the organizers of the Macon Beer Fest, its sponsors, vendors or volunteers. and the voluntary participants (Ticket Holders). Ticket Holders hereto acknowledge that they have participated in the negotiation of this Agreement. Furthermore, this Agreement shall not be construed against either Party by reason of such Party having been or having been deemed to have structured, dictated, or drafted this Agreement. The Parties to this Agreement acknowledge that each of the Parties have been given an opportunity to review this Agreement with counsel and that their purchase of Macon Beer Fest event tickets represents their voluntary act and evidences their agreement to the terms described herein, each intending to be bound by same.
The 8th annual Macon Beer Fest is scheduled to take place on Saturday, August 25th, 2018 in Historic Downtown Macon, from 3-7pm for General Admission and 2-7pm for VIP. Up to 60 amazing craft beers to taste from Georgia and across the country.
New additions this year, include a float down the Ocmulgee River, 5k run, 1k Beer Run, a free kid's "Super Heros for Dad" run, and the addition of a wine tasting.