1. I agree that all carriage purchases are not reservations, but are on a first come first serve basis.
2. Under Georgia law, an equine activity sponsor or equine professional is not liable for an injury to or in the death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risk of equine activities, pursuant to chapter 12 of title 4 of the official code of Georgia, annotated.
3. I, with the intention of binding myself, my spouse and heirs, legal representatives, and assigns, voluntarily and knowingly execute this release of liability in favor of Piedmont Park Conservancy, its agents and employees.
4. I acknowledge that riding in driven carriages entails known and anticipated risks which could result in physical and emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to me, to property or to third parties. I understand that such risks cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. Riding in a carriage requires me to stay within the carriage. I could lose my balance which could result in me falling from my carriage. Furthermore, Piedmont Park Conservancy is ignorant of my fitness or abilities or may misjudge the weather, the elements, or the terrain.
5. I am hiring a carriage(s) to ride or to have my children ride at my own risk, which I voluntarily assume. In consideration of the fee charged and paid to me, I hereby release Piedmont Park Conservancy and its agents and employees and agree to hold it (them) harmless of any and all liabilities, claims, damages, actions and causes of action whatsoever, for loss, damage or injury to person or property, irrespective of how arising, and however caused, including, but not limited to all kinds and degrees or extent of negligence (except willful or wanton negligence or misconduct), which Piedmont Park Conservancy or those others release herby may commit or be charged with in connection, directly or indirectly with the riding or using of a carriage(s) or stables or any activity in connection herewith.