By purchasing this “Dinner Release” ticket you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- As stated by law, you must be 21 years of age in order to purchase alcohol. Your proof of age is required at the time of beer purchase.
- Each person may only buy one “Dinner Release” ticket. Duplicates will be voided prior to the release.
- By purchasing this ticket, you are permitted to buy up to one case (12 bottles) of Dinner.
- You must be present during your chosen time-slot and may not purchase a case for someone that is not physically at the release, even if they have purchased a ticket in advance. No Exceptions.
- The name on your ticket must match the name on your State/Government issued Identification Card (Drivers License, Passport, Identification Card).
- You may purchase a ticket in someone else’s name, as long as the name on the ticket matches the name on the ID of the individual picking up the beer.
- All Dinner must be purchased by 12:30 pm on Saturday, April 29th, 2017.
- The $5.00 “Dinner Release” tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- The $5.00 ticket does not go towards the purchase price of the beer.
- Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to a 1% for the Planet environmental nonprofit.
- In the unlikely event that the release is cancelled, your $5.00 ticket will be refunded.
- In the event of an unforeseen delay or cancellation, Maine Beer Company is not responsible for travel expenses including but not limited to airfare, fuel cost, or hotel expenses.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for buying our beer!