By purchasing this “Dinner Release”
ticket you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- As stated by law, you must be 21 years of age in
order to purchase alcohol. Your proof of
age is required at the time of beer purchase.
- Each person may only buy one “Dinner Release”
ticket. Duplicates will be voided prior
to the release.
- By purchasing this ticket, you are permitted to
buy up to one case (12 bottles) of Dinner.
will be assigned via
emailwithin 48 hours of purchasing
- You must be present during your designated timeslot
and may not purchase a case for someone that is not physically at the release,
even if they have purchased a ticket in advance. No Exceptions.
- The name on your ticket must match the name on
your State/Government issued Identification Card (Drivers License, Passport,
- You may purchase a ticket in someone else’s name,
as long as the name on the ticket matches the name on the ID of the individual
picking up the beer.
- All Dinner must be purchased by 12:00 pm on
Saturday, February 18, 2017.
- The $5.00 “Dinner Release” tickets are
nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- The $5.00 ticket does not go towards the
purchase price of the beer.
- Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to an
- In the unlikely event that the release is
cancelled, your $5.00 ticket will be refunded.
- In the event of an unforeseen delay or
cancellation, Maine Beer Company is not responsible for travel expenses
including but not limited to airfare, fuel cost, or hotel expenses.
- Please contact email@example.com with
any questions or concerns.
Thank you for buying our beer!