Cancellation of this agreement must be made in writing to WAOK/WVEE, 1201 Peachtree St., Suite 800, Atlanta, GA 30361, on or before July 15, 2012 or 60 days prior to the event. All credit card cancellations will be refunded less any transaction fees at the expense of the purchaser. Cancellations made after this date will result in forfeiture of payment. All Payments after July 15, 2012 are non-refundable.
NOTE - YOUR TRANSACTION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL FSO’S ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT HAS RECEIVED A VALID COPY OF YOUR CONFIRMATION, INCLUDING YOUR COFIRMATION NUMBER AND YOUR CONTRACT.
All reservations must be accompanied by full payment or credit card confirmation. All other arrangements are subject to the credit policies of WAOK & WVEE Radio.
Exhibitor agrees that the space assigned to him will be accepted by him, unless he rejects it in writing within ten (10) days of notification of assignment.
Show management reserves the right to relocate booth locations at any point before or during the show.
WAOK & WVEE and CBS Radio are under no obligation to honor any promises or commitments not stated in writing as part of this contract.
BASIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. CONTRACT. This application for FSO / For Sisters Only (hereinafter referred to as Exposition) , properly executed by applicant (hereafter referred to as Exhibitor) shall upon written acceptance and notification of booths assigned by WAOK / WVEE station Management (hereafter referred to as Management) constitute a valid and binding contract. WAOK & WVEE has sole discretion to reject any applicant for any reason whatsoever.
2. SPACE ASSIGNMENTS. Management shall use its best efforts to locate the booth in one of the locations designated by Exhibitor on front side hereof. Notwithstanding the above, Management reserves the right to change location assignments at any time, as it may, in its sole discretion deem necessary.
3. TYPES OF EXHIBITS. Exhibits shall be limited to suppliers of goods and services pertinent to the scope and subjects of the Exposition as described in publicity materials. Interpretation of the meaning and intent of this restriction shall be the sole prerogative of Management. HELIUM BALLOONS ARE PROHIBITED ANYWHERE IN THE SHOW. A schedule for setup and removal of exhibits will be provided and must be adhered to by time and date outlined in above schedule. Sampling of merchandise, including but not limited to food products or beverages must be with Management approval in writing. Exhibitor is prohibited from using the Management logos, including FSO, the logos associated with either radio station or FSO without the written permission of Management.
4. EXHIBIT SPACE RENTAL RATES. Exhibit space rental includes pipe and drape, one draped table, two chairs, carpet and a 7" x 44" sign. Sign may not be provided if payment is received after August 16, 2012.
5. CANCELLATION. Exhibitor shall have the right to cancel this Agreement up to 60 days prior to the event by written notice to: GENERAL MANAGER, WAOK / WVEE RADIO, 1201 PEACHTREE STREET #800, ATLANTA GA 30361. In the event of such cancellation received up to sixty (60) days prior to the Exposition, Management will hold a credit for the client for 12 months equal to the payment received from Exhibitor. Management shall have the right to cancel this Agreement at any time without notice to Exhibitor should Exhibitor fail to comply with any term of this contract.
6. EQUIPMENT. Booth equipment included with exhibit space rental and provided to Exhibitor shall be returned at the end of the Exposition complete and in good condition, normal wear and tear excepted. Exhibitor shall have no right, title or interest in such equipment, but only the right to use it under this contract. All other equipment shall be provided by Exhibitor at their own expense. If equipment is returned damaged, Exhibitor shall reimburse Management for amount of damage promptly upon demand.
7. EXCLUSION. Management shall have the right to exclude or to require modification of any display or demonstration which, in its sole discretion, it considers unsuitable or not in keeping with the character of the Exposition. Management shall have the right to prohibit the use of amplifying equipment or music which, in its sole discretion, it considers objectionable.
8. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLEASE. Exhibitor shall not sublet the booth or any equipment provided by Management nor shall Exhibitor assign this contract in part or in whole without the expressed written permission of Management.
9. LIABILITY. This agreement shall not constitute or be considered a partnership, employer-employee relationship, joint venture or agency between WVEE/WAOK/and Exhibitor. Exhibitor shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WVEE/WAOK, the Georgia World Congress Center (‘Venue”), their parent corporations and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives, and the successors and assigns of any of them, from and against, and reimburse them for, all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, interest, penalties, court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, arising out of or resulting from (a) any breach by Exhibitor of any representation, warranty, covenant, obligation or other agreement contained in this Agreement; (b) out of any failure of Exhibitor to comply with any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances; regulations or rules and regulations of the Venue; (c) any act or omission or negligence of Exhibitor or its employees, agents, contractors or invitees; (d) any claim for personal injury or property damage or otherwise brought on behalf of any third party person, firm or corporation against WAOK/WVEE, and/or Venue as a result of or in connection with Exhibitor’s Booth which claim does not result from the gross negligence of WAOK/WVEE or Venue; (e) any announcements, advertisements or other commercial copy produced, provided or approved by Exhibitor for broadcast on a station owned by CBS Radio Inc. or its affiliates, including proceedings or litigation alleging infringement, unlawful use or violations of copyright; and/or (f) any defect, alleged or real, in any product of Exhibitor’s sold or provided as samples to third parties by Exhibitor or by WVEE and WAOK as part of such party’s responsibilities under this Agreement. The foregoing indemnities shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
10. CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT OF EXHIBITION. In the event that the Exposition is postponed due to any occurrence not occasioned by the conduct of the Management or Exhibitor, whether such occurrence by an Act of God or the common enemy or result of war, riot, civil commotion, sovereign conduct or the act of conduct of any person or persons not party or privy to this Agreement, then the performance of the parties under this Agreement shall be excused for such period of time as is reasonably necessary after such occurrence to remedy the effects thereof, and in any event for the duration of such postponement. In the event that such occurrence results in the cancellation of the Exposition, the obligations of the parties under this Agreement shall be automatically terminated and all rental payments made under this Agreement shall be refunded to Exhibitor less a pro rata share of expenses actually incurred by Management in connection with the Exposition. Management shall not be liable for any loss or damage to Exhibitor which my be caused by or associated with any postponement or cancellation of the Exposition.
11. DEMONSTRATIONS. No demonstrations or solicitations shall be permitted outside of the Exhibitor assigned space and no signs or placards may be displayed on persons or otherwise outside exhibit spaces or the exhibit hall.
12. SECURITY. WVEE/WAOK, the Venue or any officer, employee or staff member thereof assumes no responsibility for the safety of the property or Exhibitor, its agents, or employees, from theft, damage by fire, accident, or any the cause. Exhibitor is required to obtain and maintain at its sole expense, and represents and warrants to WAOK/WVEE and CBS Radio Inc. that is has, insurance and/or policy riders to cover all Booth contents and activities in amounts and from companies acceptable to WAOK/WVEE and CBS Radio Inc. in its sole discretion, including but not limited to commercial general liability insurance (including advertisers and contractual liability); comprehensive automobile liability insurance, bodily injury and property damage; and statutory workers’ compensation insurance, with statutory limits, including employer’s liability EL. Exhibitor shall upon request provide WAOK/WVEE with a copy of the certificate of insurance for each such policy described above in the amounts requested by WAOK/WVEE on an addendum attached hereto and may also be required to name WAOK/WVEE, CBS Radio, the Venue and certain other parties, if applicable, as “Additional Insured” on such policies as indicated on an addendum attached hereto.
13. COMPLIANCE. Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with all pertinent ordinances, regulations and codes of duly authorized local, state and federal governing bodies concerning fire, safety and health, together with the facility rules and regulations and the display rules and regulations issued by Management with Exhibitor manuals.
14, UNIONS. Exhibitor will abide by and comply with rules and regulations concerning local unions having Agreements with the show facility or with authorized contractors employed by Management.
15. MANAGEMENT. Exhibitor further agrees that the conditions rules and regulations are made a part of this Agreement and that said Exhibitor agrees to be bound by each and all of these conditions and that Management shall have the full power to interpret, amend and enforce all rules and regulations in the best interest of the show. This exhibition is managed by WAOK & WVEE Radio.
WAOK & WVEE RADIO
1201 PEACHTREE STREET
ATLANTA GA 30361
FAX: (404) 898-8916